Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love that smile
Early morning love
Emmitt is now so preoccupied with the camera he stops smiling when you take the picture
passed out during play
Baby and Momma

sweet feet

Bubbles

Snuggling with Grandma

Grandma Jo is here!
Cute rocker

The Jackson's




Grandma Jo came for a visit this week. She and Emmitt have been enjoying each others company quite a lot! He screams/talks to her and she responds with sweet nothings to him. He has found his voice and now practices using it regularly. As you can see in the video he is active, active, active and loves to yell. Sleep update....still sucks! So, I have thrown in the towel and now sleep with Emmitt. I know, I know, you say "that will start bad habits" "he will never leave your bed" "you need to just let him cry". Well, easy for you to say- try working full time nights and then getting no sleep on your days off- I am over it and last night we slept like 2 good sleeping babies! I welcome your opinions and thoughts though! Hope everyone is well! Happy memorial day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Mama! You know me, I am all about sleeping with the babies...Harrison was in our bed until he was 24 months, then I moved into his room:) My only word of advice is to buy a full-sized bed (that's what H has) so I am still comfy when I go in to his room around 3AM. You have to do what you have to do in order to get sleep! Otherwise no one is happy...Emmitt continues to be the sweetest thing and I only wished we were closer so I could be of assistance. I know how horrible it is to have a little one that does not value sleep. Just remember it is your life & your baby so as long as you are happy with what you are doing that is all that should matter.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete