Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Making Emmitt Giggle
One of only 4 pictures we took while G-ma Connie visited
G-ma did bedtime routine every night!
HORRIBLE picture of me- but again only 4 pictures were taken so have to post them!




Grandma put Emmitt down for a nap. When I went to check on him 30 mins later he was not sleeping but playing with his toes- swinging- as happy as can be.


giggles

playing with dad


Naked time

This past week grandma Connie visited. It was a wonderful trip! G-ma helped take care of Emmitt while I slept and helped take care of me while I was awake and exhausted. She also helped take care of Kevin who was working 14 hour days and covering the Emmitt night shift by cooking wonderful meals for us and cleaning up the house! She even cleaned the mold off the bathroom walls (on Mother's day). I could not have been happier to have my momma here-definitely needed it. Emmitt had a fantastic time with her as well. They went for walks, pretended they were in Paris(eating baguettes and drinking cafe- okay g-ma was), and played outside. I could tell they both enjoyed each others company quite a lot. G-ma got our bedtime voodoo routines down and became an expert "put Emmitt down for AT LEAST an hour nap". The only bummer was we did not take nearly enough pictures while she was here. Emmitt now is 16 weeks (today!) he is becoming quite a character- laughs a bunch, smiles all the time, and is almost always pleasant. His sleep still sucks, but oh'well! We are having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment