Thursday, April 29, 2010

He is SO smart!- of course I think so
learning to grab toys
Folding clothes with me- or destroying my neat piles

Emmitt's big brother Percy basking in the sunshine


Naked time! Peanut loves to be naked so we now have naked time before naps and bedtime. Great opportunity for a photo shoot!

Here are some new pics of Emmitt! Things are going well. In the last week I went back to work. It went better than I expected. It really helps that I am working while Emmitt is sleeping (ok in theory he is sleeping- but in reality he is awake every 2-3 hours-poor Kevin). Even a sleep deprived Emmitt is learning more each day and growing at an unbelievable rate. He is working on turning over and can now pick up toys. I swear he is more fun to hang out with everyday. He laughs all the time and has a great sense of humor (spoken like a true mother). Anyways, here are some pictures of Emmitt playing and growing. He sure is a sweet little peanut!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to watch him grow, learn, and change with each passing day! He is CERTAINLY adorable!

    I am happy to hear that your first week back at work went ok... Love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete