Friday, March 26, 2010











Emmitt is growing at an amazing rate! At least that is how it feels to me! He just had his 2 month doctors visit. He now weighs 11lbs 2 ounces. He is pretty much across the board in the 50th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. He is a very healthy guy. He continues to enjoy his play place and now can grab at the hanging toys. He had his first laugh this past Sunday afternoon- wow was it sweet! Here are some pictures- all pretty random. We took the BOB out for a stroll this past week and LOVE IT! I also did an at home photo shoot to get a picture for his birth announcements (I know I am a bit late). Mostly though the pictures are just of one SUPER DUPER cutie we love. Hoppy Easter ( is it motherhood that makes me say ridiculous things like that?)!

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big!! I can't wait to meet him=)And I'm glad his head circumference is in the correct percentile...I think that is funny=)Almost as funny as saying hoppy Easter..too cute=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmitt has the cutest leg-rolls that I have ever seen. I am starting to see a lot of Kev in him as he continues to grow into a big boy!

    Don't worry about being cheesy, it is just one of the many changes motherhood brings with her. One day after you say something like that Emmitt will reply with "Mama you're silly." I speaking from experience here:)

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete